|PRICING & TAXES
- All prices are quoted in Euros. Prices quoted in our catalogue & website do not include VAT/BTV.
- VAT is applied to all orders within EU on taxable items including freight. We cannot waive VAT unless you have a VAT/BTV number.
- Orders outside of the EU do not incur VAT, however there may be import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Aroma Shoppe cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these charges please contact your local customs office. For orders within the EU (Excluding the NL), the VAT is not chargeable or will be immediately refunded if you provide your VAT number at the time of ordering.
- All prices are quoted ex-works and do not include shipping and transportation costs.
- All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and paypal. We also accept Direct Deposits. If you choose to pay via Direct Deposit you will be required to email your official Direct Deposit receipt so that your order can be despatched promptly. Orders can be delayed if confirmation is not presented, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
- Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Orders left on a Wait status or unconfirmed beyond 4 weeks will be automatically deleted from our system.
- The Aroma Shoppe ships either economy delivery, international track and trace or DHL express. If you use your own courier we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage once goods leave our warehouse. Please advise your national / international account number and contact details of your courier in the Special Instructions/Comments sections with your order.
- Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination. Sales consultants are happy to provide freight quotes before processing payment if requested at the time the order is placed.
- Shipping by economy mail does not include tracking or insurance. If you choose economy shipping you are responsible for lost shipments. The Aroma Shoppe will not replace lost shipments shipped via Economy shipping. Shipments sent via International track and trace will be replaced if the package is lost.
- All orders must be checked and any discrepancies notified to The Aroma Shoppe immediately upon receipt.
- International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.
- Duties and Taxes: Duties and taxes assessed by your government will be your responsibility.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. It is important to note the name of your Sales Consultant who has dealt with your return. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
- Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of The Aroma Shoppe will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 2 months of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 2 months.
- If an error has been made by The Aroma Shoppe with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-despatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
- Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer’s expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
- Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control and we strongly recommend lab tests prior to commercial runs. The Aroma Shoppe cannot accept any liability in this regard .
The information contained in this website is obtained from current and reliable sources.
The Aroma Shoppe provides the information contained herein in good faith but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy.
This website summarises our best current knowledge of the health and safety hazard information of the product.
This website is thus, intended only as a guide to the appropriate precautionary handling of the material by properly trained personnel using this product.
Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of The Aroma Shoppe no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The Aroma Shoppe expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by The Aroma Shoppe as to the fitness for any use. The liability of The Aroma Shoppe is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss.
The Aroma Shoppe shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
The Aroma Shoppe shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS INGREDIENT DISCLAIMER
As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, The Aroma Shoppe reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product or to specification sheets which are current at the time of supply of the product.